Puritan 6" Sterile Standard Foam Swab w/Polystyrene Handle - 25-1506 1PF 100-100 Box - Case of 1000
Be the first to Write a Review
- Regular Foam Tipped Applicator with Plastic Handle
- Package: 10/100/1
- Specifications: Sterile - Shaft Length: 6" (152.4 mm) - Shaft Type: Polystyrene - Tip Type: Standard Foam
- Manufactured in US based US ISO 9001 2008, ISO 13485:2003, and CE certified facilities.
- Full Case: 10 boxes of 100 individually wrapped swabs = 1,000/cs
- DNA testing of family/species/gender, Diagnostic cell collection, Wildlife forensic biology, Buccal and other cell collection for testing and screening, High particle collection capacity, Puritan Pur-Wraps brand
- Made in the USA by Puritan Medical - the leader in swabs, applicators, and sampling products
Puritan 6" Sterile Standard Foam Swab w/Polystyrene Handle - 25-1506 1PF 100 - 100 Box is sold as a full case: 10 boxes of 100 individually wrapped swabs equaling 1,000 per case. This sterile product has a 6" (152.4 mm) polystyrene handle with a standard foam tip. This item can be used in many ways: DNA testing of family/species/gender; diagnostic cell collection; wildlife forensic biology; Buccal and other cell collection for testing and screening. High particle collection capacity. Puritan Pur-Wraps brand. Made in USA. Weight: 6 lbs.
About Puritan: Puritan is the leading US manufacturer of swabs and applicators for electronics, medical, forensics, and industrial markets. All products are manufactured in our US ISO 9001 2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Certified facilities and are CE Registered.
SKU: 25-1506 1PF 100 - Polystyrene Handle Standard Foam Tip
Reference #s: B01N64XSQI
|SKU||25-1506 1PF 100|
|Uses||Diagnostics/Specimen Collection, Medical, Forensics/Genetics, Swabs & Applicators|
|Size||Case of 1000|