Puritan 5.5" Junior Wood Tongue Depressor - 712 - Case of 1200
Be the first to Write a Review
- Junior Size Wooden Tongue Blade / Tongue Depressor
- Package: 12/100
- Specifications: Shaft Length: 5.5" (139.7 mm) - Shaft Type: Wood - Depressor Size: Junior
- Manufactured in US based US ISO 9001 2008, ISO 13485:2003, and CE certified facilities.
- Full Case: 12 boxes of 100 per box = 1,200/cs
- Use is oral patient examinations and patient care, Use for gathering specimens from a flat surface, For veterinary examinations, First aid kit component, Applying or mixing medicines, Health and Beauty - Waxing
- Made in the USA by Puritan Medical - the leader in swabs, applicators, and sampling products
Puritan 5.5" Junior Wood Tongue Depressor - 712 is sold as a full case: 12 boxes of 100 per box equaling 1,200 per case. This non-sterile junior size tongue depressor is 5.5" (139.7 mm) and is made of wood. This item can be used in many ways: oral patient examinations and patient care; gathering specimens from a flat surface; veterinary examinations; first aid kit component; applying or mixing medicines; Health and Beauty - waxing. Made in USA. Weight: 8 lbs.
About Puritan: Puritan is the leading US manufacturer of swabs and applicators for electronics, medical, forensics, and industrial markets. All products are manufactured in our US ISO 9001 2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Certified facilities and are CE Registered.
SKU: 712 - Junior Size Wood
Reference #s: B01N420TRJ
|Uses||Medical, Tongue Depressors|
|Size||Case of 1200|